Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty four?

To counter John’s previous post I for one:
1) Think school sucks and is very difficult

2) Am doing well in my classes, but have not had enough tasks for me to calculate my GPA

3) Will also collect any sort of complimentary incentives toward the benefit of my well being

4) Have a room mate who is very Filipino and is very related to me


*Well since I’m in a “list” kind of mood let’s add on shall we?


5) Am very over stressed about my exams coming up: 2 on Friday and one on Monday and another Tuesday

6) Wish I could find a “UT” friend to replace the friends I had before…well not replace, but compliment. e.g. Someone like:
Paul, Jonah, Katy Jo, Reyna, Mikaela, Lauren, Kristen, Samantha, Kevin, John, Ben, Ryan, and everyone else. Sorry if I didn’t list your name individually and the reason being we just probably weren’t that “good” a friends. I know that sounds harsh, but I know deep down you know it’s the truth.

7) I miss my comfort zone.

P.S. John you're referring to two different Beatles albums: I understand Yellow Submarine, but the Walrus was in the Magical Mystery Tour...


You guys are awesome -as always and forever,
~Andy

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have something to say as well on this "college" subject..oh I might as well post instead

Reyna said...

Awww...you remembered me Andy. How sweet..sniff. Haha, well haven't talked to you in awhile but hope you're doing splendid and that the teach is still hot. :)