Saturday, September 10, 2005

Come on people

I believe that there are other contributors who are not living up to their titles. Hence "contribute" is in the name... Shall we define it? Con·trib·ute (kn-trbyt) VERB: 1) To give or supply in common with others; give to a common fund or for a common purpose. 2) To submit material for publication. I think those definitions apply and since "contributor" is a noun that means it is directed toward actual people. You know the list of people over here ----->
~Andy
P.S. This is not directed toward Jonah, Josh, or me since we're the only ones who have posted... so far :)

2 comments:

Pegleg said...

Yeah... I don't think this blog is doing so hot with all these bitches peeing on our mouths all the time. I think a solution is in order.

Pegleg said...

My mom's vagina will not be spoken of around here. But yes, she can handle the starfish.