Thursday, September 29, 2005

:)

Today is destined to be an awesome day. Well for one the cold front is very pleasing and tonight is the season premiere of ALIAS! Hells yeah! ....but my boyfriend is getting killed off the show. :( & one more thing... my professor is sick so he cancelled class today and since that's my only one on Thursday, there's no class today.
Hope all is well with all and don’t turn into strangers,
~Andy
P.S. Today is also the day I am finally attempting to stop being a hardcore procrastinator. So I’m trying to be a more responsible student, pretty difficult, but I’m sure you guys will help me out. Oh, and also I’m going home this Friday anyone else? …Hum I doubt it. Oh, well I’m sure I’ll see you guys another time.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

that's great...and good. greatandgood. Groood.

Antoine said...

I don't think I will be able to go home until...God knows when!

Unknown said...

Lore-Ann don't you mean... "Grood...I mean good...and great...great and good.?"
- Yeah I thought so...

Pegleg said...

Oh man, you guys. I got punched in the nuts really hard today.