Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Ides of March (well, almost)

Duuudes:


It is that time of year, and I don't know about y'all, but I for one am intensely interested in the plans of mi amigos for the rather auspicious, slightly baccanalian festival that is ....

SPRING *fricken* BREAK!!!!!!!!!!

*(p.s.---I'm kinda excited----whoooooooooop)

The current plan for Lorraine is headin' out west in a crappy Bronco to do some serious vision questing in Big Bend; campin', hikin', tubin', and whatnotin'. My goal is to warm up the complexion, take some kickass pics (and maybe read some CosSci on the way there--boo) and bascially to have fun with some of the comrades while I can....but I am definitely going to make time for the Itown buds, so that means you batches better tell me what you are doing so I won't wind up in WalMart by myself 9 o'clock on a Wednesday night. I guess that's it!

I heart everyone,

Lauren





6 comments:

Reyna said...

I for one will be working during Spring Break and probably making more than one trip to Wal Mart. We should so meetup somewhere and have lunch. Or anything that involves food :-) Salsa anyone?

Reyna said...

P.S. Hopefully getting ready to turn the senseless age of 19 on March 22nd :-)

Unknown said...

Hey is that lunch invitation only extended to Lorraine Hensley?

Reyna said...

No,Andy, it's extended to everyone. We should really meet up somewhere and have some food. I agree Chris..I think that's why I'm working :-(

Unknown said...

Friends and food!.....my favorite.

Pegleg said...

Man, I totally feel you guys.