Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hey Guys!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend; I just wanted to tell the world that I a) got a really cool new sleeping bag--it's one of those mummy ones, b) just staffed an awesome retreat and gave a talk on the Holy Spirit- I was so nervous I cried a little bit before I did it--but I think it went off okay, c) am living in a shack this week for this fundrasier thingy--new sleeping bag will come in handy, and d) am staying in CS this summer; workin', schoolin', and whatnotin'.....so that's what's up. Right now I should be working but I'm just not feeling it:), however, I am more than a little curious to find out how each one of y'all are doing in the game of life--whatcha doing right now, this summer/decade, whatever---so post a comment or gimme a call 8303704923...esp when I'm in the shack....cuz it's gonna blowImean be totally fun.
-p.s. I was kinda sad that we never did lunch (or at least nobody called me) during the break....you guys will just have to come here:)
Notice that I suggest things that y'all should do...making no mention of any effort on my part to contact people. If you think that's quite shitty of me, please feel free to comment on what a terrible friend I am....or call me. ha ha.
p.p.s.-Just kidding, I heart you guys and I only want comments that accurately represent my awesomeness.
p.p.p.s- I need a job. As in employment.
p.p.p.p.s- Thanks and Gig 'Em.
p.p.p.p.p.s.-Jonah, are you in Texas? what the hell man

Dueces,

Lorraine

2 comments:

Pegleg said...

Lorraine, not only do I think you're pretty much the coolest Lorraine in the world, but your talents and stout skills prove your worth as a friend of Paul Pagel. I commend you on your life thus far and I pray that you rid the world of aids/gays.

Unknown said...

Hey I spent spring break wit ya bra! Anyway I'm game for the road trips. Yay!