Wednesday, March 08, 2006

About To Drop The Kids Off...

Hi guys. Paul Pagel and Milson here just letting you all know what the deal is: we'll be heading back to Texas on Saturday so hopefully you guys still live in the sunshine state. Mayhaps we encounter each other? I pray for the best.

If I was drowning, would you throw me a rope? If you catch me cursing, throw me the soap. Anywho, if ya'll think it would be sweet ass to come to Texas later this week, just hit me up on my soap box. The mexican food sucks north of here anyway. Besides, Mexico is full of dirty Mexicans. Anyway, speaking of Mexicans, Antoine, you're a Mexican't. Notice my play on words, bitch. Speaking of which, I have to go to the restroom to clean up me skivvies. So if you two want to catch a flick, or just simply dine, then you know what to do... most of the time.

P.S. Reyna, you're a dirty Mexican't too. Just joking, you bitch.

P.P.S. Reyna, that bitch comment was directed towards Felix. Fuck that mojado bitch.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't I have this exact same idea...

Reyna said...

FYI: y'all spelled wetback wrong...its 'mojado'...get it right fellas.

P.S. I lied, Felix knows about the blog and he checks it periodically..soo..sucks to be you!

Lauren said...

whoa this post was kind of offensive...even by Paul standards

Pegleg said...

All offensive remarks are definitely aimed towards Mexican'ts only. Fuck those mojado bitches.

Antoine said...

Yeah fuckem'. I mean...what?

Lauren said...

Wow I never thought the day would come...but I am bored...yes, bored