Monday, November 21, 2005

I Object!

I would just like to say that, in response to the current blog title, am not a) antisocial, or b) holding unto high school, and that this blog and the contents posted therein, do not in any way represent my person and any comments and perspectives that said individuals happen to make or portray are unauthorized and are not officially endorsed under the following entities:"Lauren", "Hensley", "ltrain", "lorraine", or any other combination thereof.
This message has been approved by Lauren Hensley.
cpyrght 2005
ps
i'm on the computer all the time for projects and such...that's probably why it seems like I post all the time...
pps
and for the record, you guys are officially homos.

4 comments:

Pegleg said...

Who's coming up with all these silly titles?

Reyna said...

I still think it's Paul...but it could be me? Anyone ever think of that?? I didnt think so.

Unknown said...

I should of never complained about the titles...haha

Lauren said...

no, my post was sarcastic in the most extreme sense--who seriously puts a legal disclaimer on a internet blog called egg salad sammys? and also I was just joking about the whole "homo" thing. You guys are awesome heteros.