Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hey y'all! I'm just bored and stuff w/ nothing better to do than post. So, I hear Jonah is still heterosexual, but Paul says we shouldn't be so sure. I think Jonah needs to post and tell us what all of this confusion is about. Um...Andy, how is Alias going for ya? I haven't watched it, sorry friend. Lauren, you probably have the highest gpa out of all of us bloggers. Furgie, I hope you are behaving mister. College Freshman are the perfect guinea pigs...you know what I'm talking about. KJ, I miss you so much too! I don't know who to let copy off of me w/o you and Andy around. :( Oops...can you still get in trouble for that? :) Well, I guess I've bored all of you now, so welcome to the club. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alias blows. I've missed 2 weeks in a row already, so does that answer your question?