Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A post from: Mikaelor!!!

hokay, so I can’t post on the blog b/c it says i am blocked. Anyone who knows how to remedy this, please do. Thankfully, my lovely asian twin has offered to post for me. Sorry if this turns out long.

trinity is an amazing place. I like the food (amazingly) but not enough to have gained the freshman 15 yet. My room is large and one of the nicer ones on campus and my roommate is awesome so we get along well. I live in a suite so I am stuck with three other girls. It’s not as bad as I was afraid but still much different from living with three boys like I was used to.

There is more to do here than I thought to begin with. There are swing dance lessons, ping pong tourneys, concerts, downtown, oh yeah, and studying out the aorse! Oh yeah, and I have a job now. Build-a-bear workshop in northstar, it’s ridiculous. I have managed to make a few good friends but none of them come close to any of you (ok, so Erika is close, but you guys will like her if you haven’t met her yet). i still get really homesick every now and then and want time to go back to this summer and jcs and seeing all of you every day at the lunch table and… yeah… I should stop now…

Classes are freaking ridiculous. I was taking 18 hours but dropped my computer class b/c I hated it, it was at a bad time, and it interfered with things that I thought were more important (like chem. tests and theater). So now I am only taking 15 hours of craziness: chem w/lab, bio w/lab, precal (which I am not passing btw), philosophy, and university theater company. I have been so stressed recently that I have gotten hardly any sleep and my friend Erika has to remind me to eat and drag me to the lunchroom. But it will get better… or I will have a nervous breakdown *crazy laugh*. No, it will get better. If not, I live on the third floor and have a balcony J……………………… jk. But yeah.

So, that’s about it except for my short list of randomness: i LOVE naps, I’ve been getting hit on hardcore recently and it’s freaking me out, I was given a bottle of wine as a present for being an awesome makeup/costume girl, I was groped by the hall manslut, I stayed out past 3am, I am supposedly keeping some guy sane and chipper, and I will be home for the next two weekends so come see me/gimme a call! I love you guys. And I miss you hardcore

Much love,
mikaela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hum why does that balcony idea seem so appealing to me also? Muhahaha.