Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hey y'all! I hope everyone is doing great and that college life isn't as hard as Andrea's is. Ha, just kidding Andy. There's not much going on here in Room 130, just arrived from H-town and decided it's been awhile since I've posted. I guess there is one piece of news that y'all should know. I won't go as far as to say it's something you guys will enjoy but right now I can't think of anything else to post. Well, here it goes...On Oct.26,2005 at 1:15 p.m I received a text message from Felix that, in a nutshell, asked me to go out with him. Now,guys, why would you wait 3 1/2 years to ask a girl out??? Better yet, why would he wait to aske me out? I know whoever reads this is probably shaking their head and asking themselves "Why, Reyna?" and frankly I don't know why I said yes. I guess I hope everything will change and that I will be happy and stuff. And stuff..haha. Well, feel free to give me any advice, I know y'all are itching to say something, now's you're chance. :) Well, I'm tired (damn daylight savings time) so I'll let you guys go, Peace--Reyna

5 comments:

Pegleg said...

He he ho ho ha! Good one, Reyn-ass! This is, indeed, a most side-splitting joke. You definitely should use this piece in your comedic performance due its hilarity. You're so silly sometimes!

Lauren said...

you deserve and most definitely can get "better." i mean it honestly, if my opinion counts for anything at all...which it probably does not in this situation...but i offer it freely anyway. regardless, you rock me socks sea wench (?)
btw, what are y'all going to be for Halloween? I think I'm going to visit the "vest aisle" at GW (yes they have one!) and go as a divorced elementary school art teacher..or goth.

Reyna said...

Aww...thanks Mikaela, I appreciate the effort to blow Felix to pieces, and Paul, this is not a joke, which makes it all the more hilarious. Lauren, I'll probably be myself for halloween,vest aisle? How can you resist? :)

Unknown said...

Uhh you make me have stress hives!

Reyna said...

No problem John...make sure you get that checked.