Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Do it!

Hey you crazy kids. Does anyone remember me seeing a hecka funny comedian by the name of Maria Bamford? If not it's ok....but, she coming to Austin again and I wouldn’t have it any other way, but to have my buddies attend also. Now the only problem you have now is that you don’t know when right? Well let me fix that for you. Maria will be in A*town on the week of the 15th in November, but I personally want to go to the Saturday show (November 19th) because of two major reasons:
1) It’s a Saturday
2) It’s a non-smoking show on Saturday night.

Anyone game?
*For more information call the cell anytime.
~Andy

2 comments:

Lauren said...

dude that sounds sweeeet, but I have to check my schedule...i'll get back to you..oh and how much will it be? :)

Antoine said...

I don't listen to Hip-Hop.