Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SPRING!!!

It's rainy and muggy and just gross outside. I'm sitting in my editing class (boring!) waiting for my crazy teacher to arrive. I don't know if any of you had Mrs.Frierson in middle school...yeah..think her times 20 and brunette. Anyway, I'm so glad spring is almost here and hopefully the temp can stay a mere 75 degrees until summer. Wishful thinking? I think so. So, what have y'all been up to? Oh, and I do appreciate the shout out in the title. I guess I am a frequent blogger. Well..I guess I'll get back to editing...ugh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I never had Mrs. F, but I do know her quite well. She's pretty crazy so x20 must be re-dunk-ulous!

Reyna said...

Eating! Yes! Food is a good friend of ours, right Andy? Well, I don't have an interesting drunk spring break story..I did nothing. Now, that, my dear kae, is lame.

Unknown said...

Yup, me and food are like peas and carrots. *Pun definitely intended*

P.S. I made a simile.

P.P.S. I'm lame too.

Unknown said...

I thought Jonor was an urban legend.