Sunday, December 04, 2005

If you like pina coladas.....

Turn that frown upside down and check this out http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm .....everybody needs a little cheer for the holidays. I've known about this guy for awhile, and I just recently introduced a new group of converts to the splendor that is Salad Fingers, the creation of a one David Firth. It will change your life forever AND inspire you to join the Peace Corps, I promise. Enjoy m'friends!

ps if you are feeling, hmmm, a bit, shall we say...CURIOUS..I suggest you check out episode two as well...he is having a little get-together and he has baked a delicious fish......http://www.fat-pie.com/salad2.htm

4 comments:

Pegleg said...

I thought we showed you this a while back? I'm glad all the marijuanass that you've been smoking since you've been in correge has affected your ovary/memory.

Unknown said...

Lauren wtf? All I have to say is, "What the f*ck."

Lauren said...

dang it I thought I was being oh so original...:(
but here's a redeeming remark, though not original (sadly):

Vin Diesel played Russian roulette with a loaded gun and won.

Unknown said...

I'm with Jonah...